Today was a super awesome day. Seriously. Let me give you the breakdown.
- I slept a full 8 hours, which NEVER happens.
- I got ready really quickly, which also never happens, so I got on campus a full two hours earlier than I’d intended.
- While walking across the quad, I crossed paths with a professor who said I looked nice (this sounds creepy, but she’s female and married, so it actually wasn’t).
- While dropping off my lunch, the office administrator for the Comp department asked me if I’d seen my new computer. When she told me I’d gotten both a new computer and new printer, I was pretty excited and hugged her in gratitude.
- Her daughter then said “You’re really pretty!”
- I went upstairs and discovered that not only had I gotten a new computer and printer, I’d gotten a new iMac and pretty awesome HP deskjet.
Just for comparison’s sake, let’s take a look:
Meet my old PC. My family had this same computer when I was in FIFTH GRADE. I couldn’t do any work on this PC, so I did all my school work at home or in the library.
Now meet my new setup. I nearly cried.
And this is what I was wearing while almost crying over my fabulous new computer:
- Cardigan, Thrifted
- Secretary Blouse, Old Navy
- Jeans, Old Navy (The Flirt Bootcut)
- Black Flats, Stolen from Mom